DO you also want to get MORE out of your Consulting career?
Founded under the strong wings of Admiral Dynamics’ project business, Human Capital is the digital sparring partner in ICT challenges. We support IT teams so they can focus on their core business.
A consultant at Admiral Dynamics simply has MORE.
As a digital sparring partner in ICT you have more focus on strategy, more challenge, more personal growth, more technologies, more training, more opportunities, more responsibility and more happy colleagues.
Admiral Dynamics is certainly more than a Dynamics CRM-Company.
We are a strategic partner for companies, we follow their demands, their online evolution, their business of tomorrow.
@ Admiral Dynamics you can be more than either a Technical or a Functional Consultant, preferably you combine both … or you combine it with :
• .NET framework
• Azure, CDS
• Power Platform
• Dynamics 365 CE
• Power BI
• Resco, ClickDimensions, Scribe, Expertdoc
• AI, IoT
• Project and/or Program Management skills,
• Business Analysis know-how,
• Data Science proficiency ,
• ERP experience,
• Big Data Ingenuity,
• Enterprise Architecture expertise,
• 1st or 2nd line support competences
• or System & Cloud Engineering savvy.
To support our intended (strong) growth, as a “Dynamic” consultant we offer you :
• Short- & long-term assignments with our customers, built on sustainable relationships;
• Engagement to making internal and external IT projects successful;
• Possibilities to train yourself and/or to become a top of the league certified consultant;
• Opportunities to focus on customer centricity;
• Being part of a team resembling down txo earth “can-do” mentality;
• Providing customers Tailormade solutions;
• Developing yourself to a High-skilled technology professional
You can expect…
• a very interesting salary package and extensive fringe benefits
• meal vouchers, representation allowance, hospitalization and group insurance …
• 32 vacation and ADV days
• flexible working hours
• nice company car
• laptop and mobile phone
We don’t just look at what you know.
We find personality and potential equally important.
Above all, we assume you have the right soft skills needed to grow with a fast-growing company:
• take responsibility independently and without much guidance;
• have a helicopter view and make connections easily;
• half a word is enough to understand what is going on;
• proactive, so you take initiative and dare to roll up your sleeves;
• you work and think at higher education level;
• business communication skills are your second nature;
• you speak and write fluently Dutch and English (* Dutch is a required language);
Please send us your application by reacting to our LinkedIn job posting (Easy Apply).
If you would have any questions before applying, feel free to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated