How do you know what your customer wants to voice? Sometimes all it takes is to ask the right questions to the right people. In this case, your customers can help you take your marketing, product development, sales and customer service to the next level.
Continue reading and find out how Customer Voice helps you to attune anything your business does to the customer.
Why you should listen to your customers
It all boils down to letting your customer voice their opinions and use that feedback to tweak the Customer Experience. As you already know, excellent Customer Experience is what makes your business stand out from your competitors. In fact, customers today simply expect to be catered to at any given time.
Without really understanding your customers, it is almost impossible to exceed their sky-high expectations in the moments that matter. Simply give your customers a platform to connect with you and reap these benefits.
Here is what you gain out of Customer Voice
- Get your customers’ feedback on new ideas as well as designs and use it to perfect the final result.
- Investigate complaints and resolve any issue to turn a frustrated customer into a happy one.
- Give your customers what they want and not what you think they need.
- Listen to your customers and get them addicted to your quality products, services and brand.
Decode your customers’ experiences through Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
Here is how Dynamics 365 Customer Voice makes it easier to understand your customers and to also build better experiences. Create surveys while gaining smart insight into your customers’ perception of what your business has to offer. You can brand your survey and also ask any question you want to uncover the experience of an individual customer.
Provide a unique experience for your customers
In short, every experience is unique which makes asking the same questions to all customers unnecessary. Catch the opportunity to dive deep into their experience by including follow-up questions. Picture this. If a customer scores an experience a 2 out of 5 you would be eager to find out what went wrong. In addition, if a customer gives you a score of 4 out of 5 you would ask how the experience could be made even better.
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice easily allows you to branch off and also create follow-up questions based on previous answers and scores. Each survey is tailored to the customer which exactly how you will tackle the challenge.
Get the most out of your insights with Customer Voice
- Discover customer sentiment, trends, and the relevant metrics to completely understand your customers.
- Track which metrics matter most to your business, namely Net Promoter Score, customer satisfaction score, and also satisfaction over time.
- Immerse yourself in the customer profile dashboard with visual insights.
- Boost customer satisfaction by making the right improvements.
Infuse customer data with your organisation
- Get your team onboard through unified customer profiles in your customer data platform. Align team members to make the best engagement decisions across all channels.
- Connect feedback with customer data continuously in other Dynamics 365 apps, such as Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, and Microsoft Power Platform—Power Automate, Power Apps, and Power BI.
- Share your survey data across your customer data platforms applications, such as Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Customer Insights.
Next-up: HOW CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TRENDS DRASTICALLY SHIFTED
Questions on Customer Voice?
- How Customer Voice delivers smart feedbackHow do you know what your customer wants to voice? Sometimes all it takes is to ask the right questions to the right people.
- Uncover Dynamics 365 Marketing 2021 ReleaseFind out how Dynamics 365 for marketing plans to transform the way you engage with your customers in release wave 1.
- 5 CRM trends to watch out for in 2021Your relationship with customers is what wins you new business if you do it right of course. Take a look at these trends to spot if your business is on the right track.
- Admiral Dynamics joins 9altitudesAdmiral Dynamics joins 9altitudes to reach new heights! Strong Digital Transformation partners unite to think digital and open up your digital world.