Catch the release of wave 2 for Dynamics 365.
Microsoft just announced the second release wave of the year for Dynamics 365. These brand-new innovations aim to deliver powerful capabilities to propel your business to success. There is no doubt that this release is about to accelerate your digital transformation.
Here is what you can anticipate from the release of new features planned between October 2021 and March 2022.
Dynamics 365 Marketing
With this release, Dynamics 365 Marketing delves deeper into personalised journeys and engaging with your customers anywhere, at any time. Explore AI-based content ideas and get inspired to bring your content to the next level. Here is how you deliver immaculate experiences time and time again.
Explore new and updated features for Marketing
Engage at the right moment across all touchpoints
- Use Customer journey orchestration to connect Customer Insights with your data lake.
- Send out SMS messages with Twilio as well as TeleSign
- Build webinar registration experiences in Teams effortlessly and create a sound journey for participants instantly in Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Enrichen your customer journeys through account-based profile data from Customer Insights.
- Get a clear view of all interactions within your customer journey on the Customer Insights timeline.
Get more personal with each customer without breaking a sweat
- Explore the new segmentation builder that easily lets you create segments on leads as well as custom entities.
- Dive deeper with customisation through Power Automate flows from customer journeys.
- Boost your decision-making with the combined power of AI and Analytics.
- Turn your email content into compelling messages through AI-based recommendations.
Dynamics 365 Sales
Achieve more sales by understanding your customers and their buying behaviour. The three key elements you need to drive sales are data, intelligence and meaningful customer experiences.
Here is what these exciting new updates for Dynamics 365 Sales focus on.
Improve teamwork thanks to Teams calling with Dynamics 365
- More third party telephony aid and also critical business insights for any call.
- Embedded Microsoft Teams collaboration, Teams message extensions and actions now include enhanced contact recommendations and a better experience.
- Access sales records while having a Teams meeting and also receive automated notifications from Dynamics 365.
- Enhanced setup as well as security of the Dynamics 365 app for Teams.
Change the way you build relationships on LinkedIn
- Explore a new manager workspace for accounts, contacts, and also leads.
- Visually update deals with the Kanban control.
- Enjoy improvements to quick filters with hierarchy and date-based filters.
Manage pipeline more efficiently with deal manager
- Swift access to Sales Navigator.
- More improvements to the LinkedIn integration coming your way.
Get productive with improved tools and forecasting updates
- Streamline activity capture with Auto capture.
- Discover enhanced capabilities for the purpose of sharing and viewing your forecasts.
- Attribute insights in order to strengthen predictive scoring model clarity.
- Added admin controls for managing as well as deploying forecasts.
- Support for new forecast views such as weekly and yearly forecasts.
- Guided selling gets a boost with Sales Accelerator
- Salespeople on the road get more out of their mobile experience.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Increase your agents’ experiences and productivity drastically with this release to solve cases faster. The power of AI will once again boost your customer service through improvements in searchability.
Explore these exciting features for Customer Service
Aim for a customer experience that exceeds expectations
- Empower your customers through self- and assisted- service.
- Deliver exceptional services through an all-in-one contact centre.
- Boost knowledge authoring and management for your agents through AI suggestions and analytics.
- Transform contact centre routing.
Dynamics 365 Field Service
Curious about the new customer portal launching in this release? Dynamics 365 Field Service aims to deliver easy customer engagement and enhanced user productivity in this release of wave 2 for Dynamics 365.
Dive into these capabilities For Field Service:
Boost Customer Engagement and User productivity
- Enjoy a streamlined onboarding experience.
- The improved information architecture is now combined with an upgraded user interface.
- Boost your field workers with capabilities such as mixed-reality calls and an enhanced Field Service mobile experience.
- Engage better with your customers through self-scheduling and also an easy to navigate landing page.
- Transform the scheduling experience through new and improved features.
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
Unify and uncover the secrets within your customer data to make smarter decisions and get smarter insights. Audience Insights and Engagement Insights are here to bring out the best within Customer Insights.
Uncover how to get the best insights
What’s planned for Audience Insights
- Scrap data silos and unite your customer data through connectors.
- Create rich customer profiles coupled with audience intelligence namely from both first-party and third-party enrichments.
- Get smart insights about your business with segments and measures and also boost businesses processes with innovative AI models or custom algorithms.
- Personalise customer experiences across all channels.
What’s planned for Engagement insights
- Unlock a 360-degree view with essential analytics and smart insights on your customers.
- Drive better business insights by obtaining valuable insights into customer actions interactively.
- Get a good grasp on customer journeys through funnel reports, journey maps, flows and more to ensure the best actions.
- Connect analysis to your systems of action such as advertising channels, marketing channels, and other applications.
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
What actions do you take after receiving feedback? The focus of this release is to help you engage with the right person at the right moment.
Catch these highlights of enhancements for Customer Voice
Get smarter feedback
- Collect insights easily and act instantly on them.
- Swiftly collect feedback insights and define customer workflows through Power Automate.
- Compare results over time to uncover trends and to analyse performance.
Next-up: What to expect of Digital Transformation in 2021?
Questions on the release of wave 2 for Dynamics 365?
- is AI the new standard in Marketing AutomationYour business needs Marketing Automation if you are determined to survive this digital era. The pandemic set a new standard and It makes sense that marketers welcome the change.
- 9altitudes wins Microsoft 2021/2022 Inner Circle Award9altitudes climbs to the top with the achievement of the Microsoft Business Applications 2021/2022 Inner Circle award!
- Release of wave 2 for Dynamics 365Microsoft announces the second release wave for Dynamics 365 and it is about to accelerate your Digital Transformation!
- Change the way you look at dataWhile the pandemic created, transformed and accelerated the biggest trends this year, one thing remained the same.