There is a tremendous shift in consumer behavior presenting an even bigger opportunity for businesses the world over, that are prepared and positioned to seize it. But this means these organizations need to be able to cope with these challenges!
Admiral Dynamics has a long-standing history in Digital Transformation supporting Marketing, Sales & Service automation processes. We truly understand that insight in customer experience, use of intelligence and leveraging the appropriate operational tools that will help drive the long-term sustainable goals of an organization.
Established in 2009, Admiral Dynamics has developed a ‘Maturity Model’ for Digital Transformation to determine at what level an organization is operating. Depending on the outcome, we can guide and support our customers to improve their market attraction rate and increase the speed of acquiring new business.
It is clear that business systems like Microsoft Dynamics CRM and collaboration tools like Microsoft Office 365 could help aggregate available information and turn it into useful market intelligence. Organizations need flexible business platforms enabling them to swiftly tackle a disruptive economy.
Admiral Dynamics has a true international reach and has a subsidiary in the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana. Together we are a team of 25 motivated CRM specialists that help organizations achieve their goals.
For our further expansion into the European market we are currently recruiting a Marketing & Social Media Specialist who autonomously will execute following tasks:
- You realize offline and online marketing campaigns. From a marketing point of view, you focus on the various target groups of the company and you develop a strategy to approach them optimally.
- You provide support in the development of various business unit and project-related sales and marketing activities and work closely with these teams.
- You manage and optimize the current CRM tool and ensure that the database is kept up to date.
- You plan and organize national and international events where you act as a “PR” agent.
- You translate our expertise and services into fluent texts, taking into account the correct positioning.
- You provide the layout of our product and technical sheets and keep them up to date.
- You manage the digital social channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and our website.
- You develop measuring instruments to evaluate and adjust the success of these channels and channel / content combinations.
- You closely follow online trends, evaluate and implement new digital strategies.
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable function where products and services are the basis of the offering.
We would appreciate if the candidate has following qualifications:
- You talk and write fluently 3 languages: Dutch, French and English. You have at least understanding of one other language.
- You are a ‘driving force’ and not a ‘follower’.
- You are a communicator with an open mind towards change and are a true team player.
- Quality and an eye for detail is something that you love.
- Accepts the challenge that working in a small team offers a lot of opportunities.
- You have a Bachelor or Master qualification in Marketing/Communications or equal.
- You have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Has knowledge and is able to work with CMS webpages (e.g. WordPress)
- Can work completely independent and respects deadlines.
If you are this creative centipede, who can help develop ideas and launch them in an international context, who loves a challenge and is not afraid to work with sleeves pulled up, please apply. Just send us your CV and motivation in English or Dutch: email@example.com.
By the way, our headquarters is easy accessible by bike, car, tram and train. If you can get to Antwerp, you can get to Admiral Dynamics in a heartbeat.
Do you need more information about an internship at Admiral Dynamics? Get in touch, we are happy to help: