With Dynamics CRM 2016, Dynamics CRM will continues its ambitious development cadence and its commitment to working well with other products.
CRM 2016 puts focus in large part on improving productivity and in interoperability with other Microsoft products, including Office 365, OneDrive, OneNote, and Azure learning machines. Acquisitions like Field Servce (FieldOne) and Sales boosting (FantasySalesTeam); as well as new mobility enhancements are great new improvements.
Watch the new video for CRM 2016:
What’s new in a nutshell?
- Updated CRM App for Outlook
- Better Excel Integration
- Information Discovery from Office Delve
- Integration with OneDrive for Business
- Document Generation using Word and Excel Templates (yes: finally!)
- Better Cortana Integration
- Interactive Service Hub with great online Dashboards
- External Access to CRM
- Enhanced Knowledge Management
- Unified Service Desk
- Complete Field Service Automation & Mobility
- SMS Marketing Features
- Updates to Email Marketing
- Improved Social Listening and Social Analytics
- Group Collaboration and Custom Roles
- Social Center
- Mobile Offline Support
- Document Management
- App-to-app Linking
- Modern UI Controls
- Task Based Experiences
- Form Preview, Web Resources and IFRAME
- Mobile Device Management
Want to know more? Contact us for a free demo!