Jumpstart your journey to Sustainable Business Transformation.
Many businesses find themselves stuck at a crossroads where they can’t back away from. The heavy impact of COVID19 on businesses simply hasn’t been very forgiving. Either they manage to adapt to the changes and flourish or they don’t and struggle to stay afloat.
How will your business move forward from now on?
As the end of the year is in sight, looking back and also reflecting on the changes has never been as crucial as today. So take a few steps back together with our guest speakers in order to pave the way for a brighter and healthier future for your business:
- Petra Wagner – Modern Work Specialist at Microsoft
- Andrej Šajn – Executive Director of IT at Gen-I
- Goran Manojlovic – Customer Service Manager at Laško Union, part of the Heineken Group
- Gregory Verwaest – Digitalisation Manager at Soudal
- Victor Marbach – Digital Journey Manager at Derbigum
Tune into ‘The road to Sustainable Business Transformation’ on Thursday 10th of December 2020.
Join this Digital Panel Discussion on Sustainable Business Transformation and discover how to deal with the challenges while also preparing for the future to come.
3 reasons why you should attend:
- Learn about the next big challenges to come according to experts within their fields.
- Ask your burning questions to these experts with similar experiences.
- Embark on your own journey of sustainable business transformation.
Register now to join us on Thursday 10th of December for an eye-opening discussion on Sustainable Business Transformation.
Date, time and location
|Date||Thursday 10th of December 2020|
|Time||10:00 – 11:30|
Questions or other requirements?
Do you have questions about this event? Want to know more about other events or would you like to receive an in-house/customised training?
Don’t hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help you.