Have you noticed your customer’s new and growing expectations of your service?
Here is how your customer’s behaviour has drastically changed: Nowadays, customers expect no less than high-quality service on all communication platforms. Therefore, a great experience can change your customer’s opinion of your brand.
How can your service meet your customer’s expectations even during Covid-19 outbreak?
First, you need to support your team to manage all platforms at the same time. The shift to digital is drastic, and it is tempting to go for an automated solution that does all the work for you.
However, keep in mind that going digital does not mean less personality. Now, how do you empower your customer service agents with the right digital tool to quickly resolve issues?
30 minutes is all it takes for you to find out how you can:
- chat with your customers on their preferred channel;
- create an exceptional and consistent service experience;
- transfer cases easily between agents or across communication channels.
This webinar enables you to spice up every interaction you have with your customers. Learn how you can save time for your team and your customers.
Discover how (live) chats are redefining customer support with AI (Artificial intelligence) during this webinar on Tuesday 13th of October 2020.
3 reasons why you should attend:
- Dive into the future of customer service to beat the competition.
- Ask us your burning questions on improving your customer experience with live chats.
- Get insightful answers through various interactive demos and real-life cases.
Date, time and location
|Date||Tuesday 13 October 2020|
|Time||11:00 – 11:30|
Did we spark your interest, and do you want to expand your knowledge on using chats in customer service? Register now.
Questions or other requirements?
Do you have questions about this event? Want to know more about other events or would you like to receive an in-house/customised training?
Don’t hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help you.