How To Quickly Analyse Data From Dynamics 365
Your Dynamics CRM system is the hub for all your Customer Processes and Data. If you enrich this information with insights from Power BI, you can create an all-in-one solution for steering and managing your business processes.
Dynamics 365 covers the processes, data, user interfaces and management aspects, but what about data visualisation? Power BI enables you to make data more useful and provide greater insights. Take your organisation to the next level with Power BI.
This breakfast session on Wednesday 19 June introduces participants to the use of Power BI and custom visuals with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The course focuses on the use of Power BI functionality and technical possibilities of analysing data trends within their CRM organisation. Secondly, we’ll demonstrate the rich and clear view of your extended sales data that provide comprehensive insights for management.
We are proud to present the following speakers:
- CRM strategy & implementation expert: Jure Jesenovec, Managing Partner at Admiral Dynamics (LinkedIn)
- Financial Reporting and Data Visualization Expert: Andrej Lapajne, Founder at Zebra BI (LinkedIn)
Date, time and location
|Date||Wednesday 19 June 2019|
|Time||8:30 – 11:00|
|Location||Mediahuis, Katwilgweg 2, 2050 Antwerpen (Linkeroever)|
- 8:30 – 9:00: Welcome & Breakfast
- 9:00 – 11:00: Dynamics 365 Meets Power BI: How To Quickly Analyse Data From Dynamics 365
This presentation gives an overview and an explanation of the possibilities with the use of Power BI within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Introduction to Power BI and custom visuals from Zebra BI
- Fully responsive visuals
- Simple switch between several different data representations
- Clear financial reports
- IBCS® certified
- So amazing, even Microsoft uses them for internal reporting!
- Presentation of examples of financial and other data reports from Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Sales funnel analysis (future, opportunities & actuals)
- Trends in CRM operations (time spent, sales costs)
This seminar will be given in English. It’s a joint collaboration between Zebra BI and Admiral Dynamics.
This course is intended for organisations who plan to research, monitor or further analyse data trends in Microsoft Dynamics CRM within their organisation.
Questions or other requirements?
Do you have questions about this event? Want to know more about other events? Would you like to receive an in-house/customised training?
Don’t hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help you.