At Admiral Dynamics, we focus on making our customers succeed in their digital transformation. Since 2009 we helped them at the board level in setting up an optimal customer journey and secure their Marketing-, Sales- and Service processes through Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Recently, we became part of 9Altitudes and we are now covering 5 countries in Europe becoming a very significant player on the European market. With 450 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as MS Dynamics ERP and CRM, PTC, PLM, Data and Document management. As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue our customers’ goals, boosted by inspired thinking. Bridging our teams and their knowledge to deliver “real value” that goes beyond expertise. To secure these plans we need to grow significantly.
We strongly believe that this is the best guarantee of lasting business results for our customers. We go for it … and you? Being part of 9Altitudes, Admiral Dynamics now has # locations in Belgium with Antwerp, Ghent and Courtrai (Kortrijk).
MS Dynamics 365 Expert in ERP or CRM
In the role of MS Dynamics 365 Expert, you will:
- Reinforce Application & Software Development.
- Be responsible for supporting and building interactive, innovative applications for our ERP and CRM solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies.
As our 365 Expert, you are:
- an excellent communicator with the ability to operate within cross-functional and -technical teams;
- used to advise customers on best practices for ERP and CRM processes;
- by preference, familiar and/or experienced with Platforms such as PowerBI and Power Automate + SharePoint Services;
- having an advantage by knowing Azure technologies;
Your challenges as a Dynamics 365 Expert in ERP or CRM will be:
- working closely with the customer to analyze their business processes and map out the needs of their company;
- doing business together with other functional and technical consultants, the solution architect, the project manager and the customer.
- engaged in a great diversity of projects and sectors (verticals) that provide a lot of variety within your position;
- looking for the most effective and efficient solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 to automate the processes at the customer, in function of the business objectives. You start from the standard modules of the ERP package to realize a functionally working whole through parameters and possibly customization;
- making clear descriptions for or with the technical consultants. You guide the key users of the customer, give them training and guarantee results with great added value for your customer.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- have a Master’s, Engineer or Bachelor’s degree;
- want to learn more and wish to see your knowledge level validated by MS Dynamics Certifications;
- got several years of experience with and insight into one or more of the following business processes: logistics, production, planning, warehouse management, sales, purchasing, finance, project accounting, Marketing, Services or Project Operations;
- possess implementation experience in the ERP world (Microsoft Dynamics 365);
- have knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence or a very dedicated interest in it;
- are communicative, customer-oriented, go for added value through teamwork, take ownership, consider quality to be of paramount importance;
- speak either Dutch or English fluently (C1 Level).
The company offers a very attractive salary, with a vast list of extra benefits such as a representative company car with petrol card, insurances, vouchers etc… If this sounds interesting to you and you want to know more about us, make sure you respond quickly via our vacancy on LinkedIn
Please send us your application by reacting to our LinkedIn job posting (Easy Apply).
If you would have any questions before applying, feel free to send a mail to email@example.com.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated