Will you join us as a Solution Architect at Admiral Dynamics?
At Admiral Dynamics, we have been focussing on making our customers succeed in their digital transformation since 2009. We help them at board level by setting up an optimal customer journey and secure their Marketing-, Sales- en Service processes through Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
All in all, we strongly believe that this is the best guarantee of lasting business results for our customers. We go for it … how about you ?
Our success stands or falls by attracting and retaining excellent colleagues. We are therefore always looking for enthusiastic and customer-oriented white ravens.
Admiral Dynamics has 2 geographic sites, one in Antwerp and also one in Slovenia.
At this time, we are expanding our team with an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM “Solution Architect”.
Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect
As a Solution Architect CRM for MS Dynamics 365 you will be challenged both technically and functionally and also in the field of your soft skills and know-how.
About the Challenge
Above all, you will carry the ultimate responsibility for meeting the customer requirements and completing the project. The Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect will be comfortable in all aspects of delivery.
Capable of switching between a group of functional consultants/technical consultants and business analysts. As well as, leading customer-facing functional workshops and trainings.
What is essential for a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect?:
- Lead functional workshops with customers, set document requirements and design appropriate solutions;
- Write and review high level and detailed architecture documentation;
- Act as a functional lead and demonstrate a clear approach to methodology as well as both functional and technical capabilities;
- The architect can act as data migration lead;
- Be a development lead and demonstrate a wide range of development skills.
- Be a strong advocate for adherence to standards and best practice.
- Understand the capabilities of the development team and schedule their work appropriately, providing support and assistance when needed;
- Work with customer and internal teams on infrastructure architecture if required;
- Provide required technical support to our customers during Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement implementations
- Create Solution, Functional and Technical Specifications documentation for the project;
- Design, develop, review and test customized code;
- Stay current on Dynamics 365 for Sales/Marketing/(Field)Service and related technologies, particularly Power Platform, CDS and Azure stack technologies that support the solution;
- Mentor junior staff, sharing knowledge and experience for the purpose of ensuring that the team grows in experience and effectiveness.
You are definitely unique and you:
- commiunicate excellently with the ability to operate within cross functional teams;
- advise customers on best practices for CRM processes, user interface, and architecture;
- participate and lead pre-sales engagements comfortably;
- work effectively with the sales team on delivering tender response documents, estimates and customer demonstrations;
- are able to code and carry out Dynamics 365 development and programming such as:
- PowerBI and Power Automate
- SharePoint Services
- SDK and/or Developers Toolkit
- Azure technologies such as WebApps, Functions, LogicApps, Data Gateways and Service Bus, Azure Blob Storage and Datalake
- SQL Integration Services, including Scribe and/or KingswaySoft
- SQL Reporting Services
- Modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OAuth and OpenID
- Active Directory, including Azure Active Directory, IIS, DNS
This is what you can bring to the company as a solution architect:
- a hand in products that integrate with MS Dynamics CRM apps such as Azure, Power BI, Resco, ClickDimensions, Scribe, Xpertdoc, other Dynamics ERP apps, please tell us;
- experience in keeping an overviewing of projects, organizing lessons and you make projections based on previous projects;
- mentorship for the less experienced consultants makes you happy, playing a subject matter expert you know how to delegate tasks so that they too can make progress;
- being proactive, take initiative and are able to grow with a scale-up company;
- good knowledge of Dutch and/or French is another key point;
- good communication in English is no problem for you to interact between both Belgium and Slovenia.
What more do we offer you if you join us as a Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect …?,
First and foremost, we offer a young, dynamic and no-nonsense working environment, in which you get all the chances to take initiative and prove yourself as a die-hard CRM specialist. Aditionally, our projects are absolutely challenging and help you grow.
From our side you can expect:
- a very interesting salary package and extensive fringe benefits;
- meal vouchers, eco-vouchers;
- internet and home-working allowances, hospitalization, and group insurance …
- significant bonus;
- 32 vacation and ADV days;
- flexible working hours;
- premium company car;
- laptop and mobile phone.
When this sounds interesting to you and you want to know more about us, make sure you respond quickly via our vacancy on LinkedIn
Please send us your application by reacting to our LinkedIn job posting (Easy Apply).
If you would have any questions before applying, feel free to send a mail to email@example.com.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated
Back to overview with all our career opportunities