9altitudes is the new brand name for the specialist in Europe in Microsoft Dynamics 365 combining a number of Belgian, Dutch, French, Danish and Slovenian companies. We are a very important player on the European market! With + 700 employees, we have expertise in multiple domains such as Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM, Power BI, Power Platform, Data and Document Management, PTC, PLM. As a European end-to-end partner, we pursue the goals of our customers, driven by inspired thinking. Our teams and their knowledge have fused together to deliver ‘real value’ that goes beyond mere expertise.
Admiral Dynamics, with a history in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 CE is one of those stars in the group. Do you envisage an open-minded working atmosphere as being an integral part of the daily working life ? Well … we are the company where this kind of atmosphere is a bedrock principle.
To safeguard these plans, we plan a significant growth, and we are in need for a Project Manager Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE to facilitate the implementation of Dynamics 365 (CRM) systems.
The ideal Project Manager would be a hands-on person who is not only interested in Managing but a pragmatic facilitator who loves to be in the field with his or her Project team.
Project Manager Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Being responsible for the delivery of high-quality CRM projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget constraints;
- Leading the development of relevant project processes and documentation, including project road-maps;
- Determining the needs of each project and the required business resources to implement CRM systems, clarifying and defining the strategy and objectives of each customer;
- Planning and executing the implementation of CRM, providing regular progress updates to the stakeholders;
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the client’s organization, business needs and challenges in their industry;
- Leading project communication and best practices throughout the system implementation;
- Ensuring expectations between the client and the business are set well and maintained throughout the project’s lifecycle;
- Identifying potential challenges/dangers to the project and communicate with the Project team and end-customer appropriately to alleviate risk to the project and ensure it is delivered to agreements;
- Provide the management with regular internal reports outlining the progress of current projects.
- Acting as a PMO administrator to ensure projects are billed regularly and accurately would be a first-class asset. Follow PMO processes while completing agreed PMO documentation, making recommendations for improvement as necessary.
A good candidate can be recognized by skills like:
- Thorough knowledge/background and proven track record in implementing CRM software solutions as a Project Manager.
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English language is a must.
- Strong prioritization, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to review information objectively.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Ability to accurately assess risks and plan to mitigate them.
- Relevant experience in a business to business and IT consulting environment.
We’re ready to rock … and you?
This vacancy is open only for people who want to join Admiral Dynamics as an employee!
We are already firmly convinced that both the skillset and responsibilities specified are the best guarantee for sustainable business results for our customers. Maybe you would like to be part of this adventure and are you ready to help to create history?
As part of 9altitudes, Admiral Dynamics now has # locations in Belgium with Antwerp, Gent and Kortrijk.
When this sounds interesting to you and you want to know more about us, make sure you respond quickly via our vacancy on LinkedIn
Please send us your application by reacting to our LinkedIn job posting (Easy Apply).
If you would have any questions before applying, feel free to send a mail to email@example.com.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated