Will you start a new adventure as a Technical Dynamics CRM Consultant?
At Admiral Dynamics, we have been focussing on making our customers succeed in their digital transformation since 2009. We help them at board level by setting up an optimal customer journey and secure their Marketing-, Sales- en Service processes through Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
All in all, we strongly believe that this is the best guarantee of lasting business results for our customers. We go for it … how about you ?
Our success stands or falls by attracting and retaining excellent colleagues. We are therefore always looking for enthusiastic and customer-oriented white ravens.
For one of our customers with sites in Italy (Milano, Bari) we are urgently looking for a Technical Dynamics CRM Consultant.
Technical Dynamics CRM Consultant
In the role of CRM Dynamics Developer, you will:
- Participate in a scrum team as developer.
- Develop new enhancements in the core product.
- Develop customizations on top of the core product.
- Create technical design.
What is essential for a Technical Dynamics CRM Consultant?:
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in the technical development of MS CRM Dynamics projects (version 2016 and above)
- The candidate knows how to create:
- Data models
- Workflows as well as Business Processes
- Custom workflow activities
- Business Rules
- Design forms and complex view
- Implement complex plugins
- Implement Web Resources (good HTML and JS experience)
- Experience in CRM Online
- Good knowledge and experience in C#
- Good knowledge of ReactJS
- Experience in creating and also consuming Soap/REST web services
- Certification in CRM Dynamics is a plus
- Business knowledge in the private banking sector is a plus as well.
This is what you can bring to the company as a Techincal Dynamics CRM Consultant:
- Perfect English in both speaking and writing is required.
- Good customer facing communication skills.
- Both soft and hard skills.
- Passion for quality. In other words, you use high standards and you aim to achieve them.
- Work pro-actively and therefore driven by results.
- You identify and respond to the customer’s needs and wishes.
- You are a team player, flexible, accurate, with a hands-on mentality.
- Always ready to take ownership.
- Eager to travel occasionally.
When this sounds interesting to you and you want to know more about us, make sure you respond quickly via our vacancy on LinkedIn
Please send us your application by reacting to our LinkedIn job posting (Easy Apply).
If you would have any questions before applying, feel free to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated