Get ready for the second release of new and updated capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform. This release follows up wave 1, which will complete its run in September 2020.
What you should know about the release of the upcoming capabilities for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Microsoft recently announced the key dates for the second release wave of updates, before general availability of release wave 2 hits:
- July 8, 2020: Discover what the second release wave has in store for you. Get informed about the new and upcoming capabilities for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- August 3, 2020: This is when early access becomes available. Try out the new and updated features and capabilities before the updates are automatically implemented.
- October 1, 2020: The newest version for both Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform becomes officially available.
- October 2, 2020: Regional implementations will begin.
On July 8 2020, Microsoft will publish its release plans for the 2020 release wave 2. It makes it possible for Microsoft customers and partners to prepare for the updates planned from October 2020 to March 2021.
Enjoy early access to new features and capabilities on August 3, 2020. Enabling you to validate them in a sandbox instance before being rolled out automatically in October 2020 after wave 1.
Stay tuned for all future updates!
👉 Subscribe to our Newsletter
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR DYNAMICS CAREER WITH ADMIRAL DYNAMICS IN SLOVENIA
The Admiral Dynamics Slovenia team is happy, passionate, creative and solution minded. Our people lóve the variation of work and the variety of challenges they can work on every day. They will tell you about the fun they have during coffee breaks and lunches. They appreciate the human factor and the flexibility they are offered. Our career path and salary house combined with continued training and coaching, allow them personal, professional and financial growth.
Since the start of the company in 2011, Innito has been a real trendsetter in Microsoft CRM technology: offering Dynamics CRM licensing as a Service from day one, migrating on-premise customers to the cloud, specialized in Project Service Automation solutions, working with customers such as DOMEL, Croatian Airlines, Titus Plus…
As Innito merged with Belgium based Admiral Dynamics in 2018, it offers even MORE to its team members: MORE international scope, MORE technologies to work with (Resco, ClickDimensions, Scribe, Azure, Dynamics for Finance and Operations…) , MORE focus on digital transformation, MORE career possibilities, MORE and happier employees…
In 2021 we will grow our team with several Junior, Medior and Senior CRM Consultants.
AS A SENIOR CRM CONSULTANT YOU WILL BE CHALLENGED BOTH TECHNICALLY AND WITH REGARDS TO YOUR SOFT SKILLS AND MATURITY…
- you keep oversight of projects, set-up lessons learned, make projections based on past projects
- you mentor the more junior team members and delegate work to them allowing them to improve their skills
- we count on your initiative, proactiveness and your ability to grow together with our company
- seen the international nature of our company, being communicative and having a good level of English, spoken and written, is important
OUR OFFER TO YOU…
Our offer is not just about having fun and realizing growth for yourself and your co-workers. We also want to offer you an exceptionally nice and complete salary package:
- permanent position with high-end fixed salary
- yearly net holiday allowance of 1.740 EUR
- meal & transport allowance
- bonus system on top of salary
- 22 holidays/year
- laptop and mobile phone
- hospital and medical expense insurance
- additional pension insurance
Please send us your application by reacting to our LinkedIn job posting (Easy Apply).
If you would have any questions before applying, feel free to send a mail to email@example.com.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated
Do you also want to get more out of your career?
A CRM consultant at Admiral Dynamics simply has MORE. More focus on strategy, more challenge, more growth, more technologies, more training, more opportunities, more responsibility, more happy colleagues… Read more ..?
Start your adventure at a company that is more than just a Dynamics CRM company. We are a strategic partner for companies, we follow their demands, their online evolution, their business of tomorrow… For them, CRM is a way to secure and effectively realize their strategy of tomorrow.
With us, you can therefore be more than a technical or a functional consultant. Preferably you have an overlap with both … or you learn that with us.
If you want to work with CRM every day, but also want to do more than just CRM, we would like to get in touch with you anyway.
In 2021 we want to further expand our team with several medior and senior consultants.
Our expansion is planned in Belgium and Slovenia!
How you can become our Dynamic hero?
As a senior CRM consultant at Admiral Dynamics you will be challenged both technically and in the field of your soft skills and know-how:
- if you have a hand in products that integrate with MS Dynamics such as Azure, Power BI, Resco, ClickDimensions, Scribe, Xpertdoc, please tell us;
- you’ll keep an overview of projects, organize lessons learned and you make projections based on previous projects;
- being the essential link between functional requirements and development, you are responsible for proper implementation;
- acting as a mentor for the less experienced consultants makes you happy, playing a subject matter expert you know how to delegate tasks so that they too can make progress;
- you are proactive, take initiative and can grow with a scale-up company;
- good communication in English is no problem for you to interact between both Belgium and Slovenia. Mastering the local language in either Belgium or Slovenia is a necessity as well;
- every now and then you conduct a technical interview with applicants.
What do we offer you more?
First and foremost, we offer a young, dynamic and no-nonsense working environment, in which you get all the possibilities to take initiative and prove yourself as a die-hard CRM specialist. Our projects are absolutely challenging and allow you to keep developing.
What more can you expect from our side?
- a very interesting salary package and extensive fringe benefits
- meal vouchers, representation allowance, hospitalization and group insurance …
- significant bonus
- 32 vacation and ADV days
- flexible working hours
- nice company car
- laptop and mobile phone
READY FOR YOUR TRANSFORMATION?
When this sounds interesting to you and you want to know more about us, make sure you respond quickly via our vacancy on LinkedIn.
For questions, you can always send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are eager to meet you!
Acquisition of this vacancy is not appreciated.