Digital disruption has forever changed the sales and marketing landscape. Instead of waiting to be told about a company’s products and services, buyers are turning to the internet and social media to research vendors and suppliers. Buying decisions are often influenced by these media. People want to do business with people, not companies. That’s why social selling is becoming so important!
Salespeople can sell even better by leveraging social media. To do so, they must be thought leaders and increase their social presence while participating in discussions about their products or services. Sales representatives need to be empowered to sell more by gaining trust, growing their network and getting connected on social media.
On Wednesday 19 September, you will learn how LinkedIn and Dynamics 365 enables you and your sales team to:
- Focus on the right people and companies.
- Stay informed about your target accounts and contacts when they are mentioned in the news, change jobs or post updates on LinkedIn.
- Build trust with your prospects and customers by engaging with them through your company’s network.
- Sell better by adopting a social selling approach.
Date and location
|19 September 2018||Mediahuis, Katwilgweg 2, 2050 Antwerpen (Linkeroever)|
- 8:30 – 9:00: Welcome & Breakfast
- 9:00 – 11:00: Empower your salespeople with Social Selling
Would you like to start with social selling using Linkedin and Dynamics 365? Register today if you want to be sure of your seat and we will take care of your coffee and lovely breakfast.