The CRM Functional Lead Consultant is responsible for the implementation of the product according to the customers’ needs and the (un)possibilities of the software.
You are triggered to take up the following activities:
- Pre-sales and demos of the advantages of the Dynamics CRM product suite (Sales, Marketing and Service Automation)
- Analyses of the customer’s requirements during workshops and with the help of use – cases
- Perform the fit-gap analyses with the Customer Experience platform
- Planning and timing of all the activities
- Implementation according to planning and agreements with customers and project management. The MS Dynamics CRM specialist reports directly about the project status to the Operations Manager.
The most important success measurement for Admiral Dynamics of the Consultant is the customer satisfaction of the project implementation.
He or she is able to maintain and plan independent his/her agenda.
Our activities take place at our offices in Antwerp or at the customer site. Admiral Dynamics is primarily active in the European market. We expect our employees to have certain flexibility to some travelling and culture adjustment.
At Admiral Dynamics we do our utter best to simulate and provide ways to learn and to evolve, since knowledge and innovation are our core values. We expect our colleagues to take those opportunities with both hands.
We expect the CRM Consultant to have a strong and broad interest in Dynamics CRM and the related Microsoft domains (Office 365, .NET, Java scripts, SQL Server, SharePoint, BI). For us the difference between a suitable and a bad candidate is the will and ability to constant learn more.
The CRM Consultant is also responsible for the coaching and training of best pratices and the related CRM processes to the customers (IT and users). The customer’s success is value meter for these activities.
Required knowledge and experience
The MS Dynamics CRM specialist has the necessary business and technical background to implement the system and also has the ability to think customer, solution and result minded.
He/she implements taking into account the requirements and needs of the customers and the made agreements and planning.
The Consultant is tri-lingual (Dutch, French, and English) and can use this in his/her communication with customers and in training.
He/she has a very good knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2016 and previous versions (min 4 years), CRM configuration and setup and knows what goes on in Visual Studio (.NET and Web Services), SQL Server (database, Reporting Services), BI and integration programs.
Experience in Resco, ClickDimensions, Field Service, Project Service, ADX Studio and Scribe are a plus.
The Consultant has already experience in dealing with customers (implementation of project and pre-sales).
He/she will become a member of a dedicated and ambitious team, in which everyone has its specialty and strengths, and must be able to work independent and in team.
Our offer to you
At Admiral Dynamics we can offer you a young and challenging environment:
- Pleasant and no-nonsense working environment
- Stimulation of knowledge and responsibilities
- Package of coaching and training / certification
- Competitive salary package
- Be part of a flexible and pleasant team which strives to be the best
- Be at the core of a fast growing and ambitious company
We encourage our employees to motivate themselves by taking up challenges/responsibilities and getting on their own results.
If you wish to apply for the job, please send a message to email@example.com.