What we’d love you to do
As a Functional CRM Consultant, you implement Dynamics CRM projects (on premise / cloud), according to the customers’ needs and the (un)possibilities of the software.
You are triggered to take up the following activities:
- You do pre-sales and give demos concerning the advantages of the Dynamics CRM/365 Product Suite (Sales, Marketing and Service Automation).
- You make (fit-gap) analyses of the customer’s requirements during workshops and with the help of use cases.
- You coach and train our customers in best practices and CRM processes.
- You keep an eye on the planning and timing of all the actions.
- You test and validate thoroughly the built solutions.
- You support our customers with (technical) questions, related to the projects.
- You communicate with our customers and project/dev team on a regular basis.
Who we’d love you to be
- You have a profound (technical) knowledge of Dynamics 365, CRM 2016 and previous versions, CRM configuration and setup.
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in Dynamics 365/CRM. The more, the better!
- You have the necessary business and technical background in order to implement Dynamics 365/CRM.
- You are familiar with or at least have heard about Visual Studio (.NET and Web Services), SQL Server (database, Reporting Services), BI and integration programs.
- You are customer, solution and result minded.
- You already have both pre-sales as project implementation experience.
Going for gold?
- Experience in Resco, ClickDimensions, Field Service, Project Service, ADX Studio and Scribe are definitely a plus!
- A great communicator and competent at explaining your work to our customers is fantastic.
- A Dutch, English ánd French speaker is definitely a winner!
- Experience in giving training, that’s also useful.
- A bachelor degree in IT is a nice to have, but certainly not a must.
What we’d love to offer you
Pleasant, challenging and no-nonsense working environment
>> Work hard, play hard is our motto!
Package of coaching and training including certification
>> You will work with the latest Microsoft and other technologies, so you should be knowledgeable too!
Competitive salary package including company car and extra benefits
>> It is a complete package for sure! Let’s talk about all the details.
Being part of a dynamic and enjoyable team which strives to be the best
>> Check out our Instagram page if you don’t believe us!
Being at the core of a fast growing, young and ambitious company
>> Our future is bright, our future is hopefully also yours?
Nice to knows
- You report directly about the project status to our Operations Manager.
- You work at our offices in Antwerp or at the customer site. Admiral Dynamics is primarily active in Belgium and Western Europe so a certain flexibility to travel is needed.
- We are happy if our customer is satisfied of your project implementation!
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
We’d love you to apply now
Do you think you’re the one we are looking for? Don’t hesitate and apply for this job as our future Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant!
Just send us your cv: email@example.com. You will hear from us within 2 weeks.
What are you waiting for?
PS: We don’t like lengthy recruiting processes. Who does that anyway? That’s why we decide in a flash! If we are convinced, the job might be yours, already after 2 interviews. Generally, you will know the result in less than 4 weeks after your first contact with Admiral Dynamics.
Do you need more information about this role? Get in touch, we are happy to help:
Back to overview with all our career opportunities