The Functional CRM Consultant is responsible for the implementation of the product according to the customers’ needs and the (un)possibilities of the software.
You are triggered to take up the following activities:
- Pre-sales and demos of the advantages of the Dynamics CRM/365 Product Suite (Sales, Marketing and Service Automation)
- Analyses of the customer’s requirements during workshops and with the help of use cases
- Perform the fit gap analyses with the customer experience platform
- Planning and timing of all the actions
- Implementation according to planning and agreements with our customers and project management.
- Coaching and training of best practices and CRM processes to our customers (both IT and end users)
We expect the CRM consultant to have a strong and broad interest in Dynamics CRM/365 and the related Microsoft domains (Office 365, .NET, Java scripts, SQL Server, SharePoint, BI). We – at Admiral Dynamics – strongly believe the difference between the right and less appropriate candidate is the will and ability to continuously (strive to) learn more.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 specialist reports directly about the project status to the Operations Manager. The most important success measurement of the consultant is the customer satisfaction of the project implementation.
He or she is able to maintain and plan independently his/her agenda.
At Admiral Dynamics we do our utter best to stimulate and provide ways to learn and to grow, since knowledge and innovation are our core values. We expect our colleagues to take those opportunities with both hands.
Our activities take place at our offices in Antwerp or at the customer site. Admiral Dynamics is primarily active in the European market. We expect our employees to have certain flexibility to some travelling and culture adjustment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
The MS Dynamics CRM/365 specialist has the necessary business and technical background to implement the system and also has the ability to think customer, solution and result minded.
He/she implements while taking into account the requirements and needs of our customers and the made agreements and planning.
The consultant is trilingual (Dutch, French and English) and can use these languages in his/her communication with our customers and also in training.
He/she has a very good knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2016 and previous versions (min. 4 years), CRM configuration and setup and knows what goes on in Visual Studio (.NET and Web Services), SQL Server (database, Reporting Services), BI and integration programs.
Experience in Resco, ClickDimensions, Field Service, Project Service, ADX Studio and Scribe are definitely a plus.
The consultant has already experience in dealing with customers (both project implementation and pre-sales).
He/she will become a member of a dedicated and ambitious team, in which everyone has its specialty and strengths, and must be able to work independently and in team.
Admiral Dynamics offers you (a):
- Pleasant, challenging and no-nonsense working environment
- Stimulation of knowledge and responsibilities
- Package of coaching and training including certification
- Competitive salary package
- Being part of a dynamic and enjoyable team which strives to be the best
- Being at the core of a fast growing, young and ambitious company
We encourage our employees to motivate themselves by taking up their responsibilities and getting on with their own results.
Do you think you’re the one we are looking for? Don’t hesitate and apply for this job by sending your cv and motivation to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!