What we’d love you to do
As a Dynamics CRM Team Leader / Technical Consultant, you both support our team of technical consultants and implement Dynamics CRM projects (on premise / cloud), according to the customers’ needs and the (im)possibilities of the software.
You are triggered to take up the following activities as a team lead:
- You coach our small but fun team of technical CRM consultants.
- You do pre-sales and give demos concerning the advantages of the Dynamics CRM/365 Product Suite (Sales, Marketing and Service Automation).
- You support both our customers and our consultants with (technical) questions, related to the projects.
- You help defining the internal roadmap of Admiral Dynamics and give advice on how to improve our inner processes and structures in order to grow our company.
- You follow the latest innovations and trends and you are eager to have them implemented asap.
Of course we also expect you to cover the following tasks:
- You make technical analyses of the customer’s requirements, based on the functional requirements and use cases.
- You develop, build and deploy the CRM solutions, according to the planning and agreements with our customers and project team.
- You support our customers with (technical) questions, related to the projects.
- You test and validate thoroughly the built solutions.
- You communicate with our customers and project team on a regular basis.
Who we’d love you to be
- You have a profound technical knowledge of Dynamics 365, CRM 2016 and previous versions, CRM configuration and setup.
- You have at least 6 years’ experience in Dynamics 365/CRM. The more, the better!
- You are a pro in programming in Visual Studio (.NET and Web Services), SQL Server (database, Reporting Services), BI and integration programs.
- You are customer, solution and result minded.
- You already have experience implementing projects for customers.
Going for gold?
- First steps as a Team Lead in previous (professional) roles are clearly a bonus.
- Experience in Resco, ClickDimensions, Field Service, Project Service, ADX Studio and Scribe are definitely a plus!
- A great communicator and competent at explaining your work to our customers is fantastic.
- A Dutch, English ánd French speaker is definitely a winner!
- Experience in giving training, that’s also useful.
- A bachelor degree in IT is a nice to have, but certainly not a must.
What we’d love to offer you
Pleasant, challenging and no-nonsense working environment
>> Work hard, play hard is our motto!
Package of coaching and training including certification
>> You will work with the latest Microsoft and other technologies, so you should be knowledgeable too!
Competitive salary package including company car and extra benefits
>> It is a complete package for sure! Let’s talk about all the details.
Being part of a dynamic and enjoyable team which strives to be the best
>> Check out our Instagram page if you don’t believe us!
Being at the core of a fast growing, young and ambitious company
>> Our future is bright, our future is hopefully also yours?
Nice to knows
- You report directly about the project status to our Operations Manager.
- You work at our offices in Antwerp or at the customer site. Admiral Dynamics is primarily active in Belgium and Western Europe so a certain flexibility to travel is needed.
- We are happy if our customer is satisfied of your project implementation!
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
We’d love you to apply now
Do you think you’re the one we are looking for? Don’t hesitate and apply for this job as our future Dynamics CRM Team Leader / Consultant!
Just send us your cv: email@example.com. You will hear from us within 2 weeks.
What are you waiting for?
PS: We don’t like lengthy recruiting processes. Who does that anyway? That’s why we decide in a flash! If we are convinced, the job might be yours, already after 2 interviews. Generally, you will know the result in less than 4 weeks after your first contact with Admiral Dynamics.
Do you need more information about this role? Get in touch, we are happy to help:
Back to overview with all our career opportunities